Tuesday, May 4, 2010

1st entry in may

3days without new entry, quite a long hiatus for me, no?! Anybody miss me? Ahahaha tolong jangan muntah hokey!

Tak ke mana pun, ada ja kat rumah ni, keluar kejap2 bawa the kids jalan2 pijak tanah tu ada laa cuma sekarang susah sikit nak update blog cause the laptop that I've been using all this while dah totally kaput, I think the problem is on the keyboard, not the laptop itself. I'm not going to buy the new ones so kena tunggu laptop tu dibaiki dulu, in the meantime terpaksa laa guna laptop kecik ni dulu which I don't really like, huhu...

Ada 2 entries dah di draft, sikit lagi je nak tulis before nak publish, tengoklah petang/malam nanti kalau mood rajin nak menaip boleh laa siapkan...

Oh btw, my dear bestfriend - Maisara Sensei dah selamat bersalin, omedetou!!! Heard the news from Puan Naz via fb. Another baby boy in IMFEEN, congrates My & Stapak, Rayyan-kun dah jadi onichan, yatta ne! To Puan Elah and Puan Naz, who's going to 'add' the girl in our club huh? Cepat2 arr! Hehe...

3 comments:

zura said...

wah rindunya.., ingat dah tak nak update dah..! ehehehehe..!

Fith said...

zura,
haha ada gak org rindu kat saya yer *blushing* uwekkk,haha...
nanti yer,akan update mcm biasa bila laptopku sehat,hoho

Anonymous said...

Hello I am Brazilian
Congratulations on your blogger, I really liked, be you your blogger.
i have blogger. "Cool" "coisa legal" em tradução "cool thing" why have cool game is for girls, the game isa tkm games
Strawberry games, clock and calendar with your photo
album photo, poem, poetry, music, radio, msn nick,
mario bros, google map, creates text avatar course, Italian, Hebrew, Chinese.

http://bloglegalnovo.blogspot.com

or

http://www.up.dahora.net

I hope you are my follower

こんにちは私ブラジル午前
これであなたのブロガーに、私は本当に、あなたのブロガーをすることが好きだった。
私はブロガーがあります。なぜクールなゲームを持って"クール""coisa法律"全角tradução"クールなのは"女の子のための、ゲームのISAのTKMではゲーム
ストロベリーゲーム、時計、カレンダー、写真と
アルバムの写真、詩、詩、音楽、ラジオ、msnのニックネーム、
マリオブロスは、Googleマップ、テキストのアバターコースを、イタリア語、ヘブライ語、中国語を作成します。

http://bloglegalnovo.blogspot.com

or
http://www.up.dahora.net

私はあなたは自分の信者願っています