Monday, March 2, 2009

"Home"... by Kiyama Yusaku

I love this song so much ever since the very first time I heard it... The melody and the lyrics never failed to touch my heart everytime I listen to it...

From what I know, penyanyi ni adalah seorang bapa kepada 4orang anak lelaki... Beliau adalah seorang insan biasa yang telah jatuh sakit beberapa tahun yang lalu, setelah menjalani pembedahan beliau tak punya keupayaan untuk berkata2. Namun melihatkan anak2nya, beliau bangkit bersemangat kembali untuk meneruskan kehidupannya... Pada usia 39tahun, beliau telah berjaya merealisasikan impiannya menjadi penyanyi. Lagu ni ditujukan kepada anak2nya yang selama ini menjadi peransang buatnya...

Suaranya ada iras2 dengan Hirai Ken, salah seorang penyanyi yang sangat I minati...

I've tried to search for the official video clip of this song but I could not find it anywhere. Sejak pagi tadi dok godek2 blogger ni untuk letak 1 video je tapi entah laa, tak reti2 lagi ni... Then I tried to download the video from youtube, but then failed again to post it here. So, sesiapa nak dengar lagu ni sila klik kat video no 3 dari atas yer(ruangan "video bar" sebelah kanan->)...

Here is the lyrics in english translation from Thaimai, I got it from youtube...

On a sunny day, walking in the park with you
I just take your hand in return you hold my hand
The moment you do so with your sweet and tiny hand
Whole myself was lapped over head to toe

I wonder if I can
In the given time of mine
If I can give you back as much as you give to me
Happiness and straight love that fill my heart and over more
Let me just try, on the way to our home

Go home sweet home
Going home for you and me
Walking down to our sunset boulevard
Go home sweet home
Hand in hand o' you and me
One and only in this world my sweet home

Oh in these days
You give me so much surprise
With earliness of growth much more than I could expect
I feel so much proud in the same time a little bit sad
I don't know why
Walk our way step by step...

Your innocent smile that can also make me smile
The way you move that shows us
Mischief you're trying to play
Everything of you my pleasure and treasure
One and only in this world, my sweet home

I can't explain why
The more I love you so
It comes to me closer more
Papa's Papa's love
Papa's Mama's heart
and everything given to me
I cannot help saying
'Thank you all'

Back to my home
Back to my home sweet home
Walking down to our sunset boulevard
Go home sweet home
Hand in hand o' you and me
One and only in this world my sweet home
Every time and every day
'Thank you all'

2 comments:

kew_chop said...

suke gak lagu ni. suara die best sgt kan.

Fith said...

aah suara mendayu2 penuh penghayatan,sangat suka bila dengar,tersentuh hati ni...